Smartphones today have become an important tool for generating leads. With the right mobile apps installed on your phone, you can use your smartphone to maximize your productivity and not only keep in touch with existing clients but also tap new prospects, on the go. Here are the 5 must-have apps for your smartphone to generate more B2B leads.
One of the best business card scanner apps on the market, ScanBizCards is a must-have app for your smartphone. With the help of Optical Character Recognition, this app lets you quickly scan business cards and conference badges and the contact data can be directly exported to a CRM. The app integrates with leading CRMs like Salesforce and email automation systems like Hubspot and Marketo. The Human Transcription feature of the app can be used for manual transcriptions when you have to scan cards in bulk or to transcribe if the scans turn out blurry. This app acts as an important lead capture tool as well with additional features such as Email Lead Capture.
- By using the Email Lead Capture feature you can capture new contacts from your incoming emails. After you set up your mailbox such as Gmail, Office 365, and Outlook and connect your business email on the app for email signature capture the app will suggest new contacts that it finds in your emails that you have received in the past 30 days if they are not present in your address book.
- When the contact information of a lead gets updated, the app suggests such updates. For example, a new email address, a new organization, and so on.
Check our ScanBizCards for iOS and Android
CircleBack is a contact management software app for both iOS and Android phones. It acts as a professional address book organizer by easily connecting with Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, and MSN. This app, hence, keeps all your contacts in one place and it keeps your address book up-to-date and free from duplicate entries. Over and above this, you can use this app to generate more B2B leads as well.
- The app can capture email signatures, thus helping to find new contacts.
- It updates contact information in your address book like, say, designation, company, phone number, and so on whenever a contact in your address book updates the information. When such an update happens, you will be notified about it.
While using this app, you don’t have to worry about any data getting lost as it takes a backup of all contact information before syncing it with the address book.
Check our CircleBack for iOS and Android
3. CleanUp Duplicates
Cleanup Duplicate Contacts for iOS is a popular contact manager app that helps to de-duplicate contacts efficiently and quickly, thus giving error-free results on different sources like Gmail and iCloud. This app can, in fact, check approximately 5,000 contacts in 45 seconds. The more organized and free from duplicates your address books stays, the more easily you will be able to find information about your leads, thus helping you to contact them quickly. Even though this app autoruns, you will be able to stay in control of the merge levels. Before it begins to scan the information of your contacts, you can choose the merge level to a complete or a partial match. Duplicates are checked for based on this choice after which you can remove the duplicate entries. There is no need to worry about any data loss though as it always creates a backup of your address book before checking for duplicate entries. The premium version of the app is not free. However, you can analyze your address book and get a full preview of how efficiently the app works before you decide on an upgrade.
Check our CleanUp Duplicates for iOS
LinkedIn is a professional social media channel that both iOS and Android users can download onto their smartphones. It is used by B2B organizations extensively for lead generation and also to connect with the leaders of the industry that they operate in. This channel helps to know about the trends that are emerging in the market, find influencers, and to network. By writing on trending topics and by commenting on articles written by others, you will be able to grow your circle, thus finding new leads and also improving on your brand awareness.
Check our LinkedIn for iOS and Android
5. Drift Mobile
The Drift Mobile App, available to both iOS and Android device users, is an excellent way to engage with prospects/clients. The ‘My Conversations’ tab can be used to view and manage your conversations. You can use filters here as well if you want to view only certain conversation threads. For example, Closed are the conversations that have been archived while Pending are those that are still in process. You can send a calendar entry, attach images and files, and so on in these conversations. This app acts as an important tool to generate more B2B leads because:
- With this app, you will be able to schedule demos and solve queries and issues of prospects in real-time. This gives a better customer experience, Thus, it helps to bring down the follow-up time, hence accelerating the sales cycles.
- By using this app you no longer have to get information about a site visitor by making him fill in a form. You can use the app to access customer profiles. When you click at the top of the conversation you will be able to view the person’s name and all other information. You can even segment the prospects by adding tags and updating their CQL score
Check our Drift for iOS and Android
‘Tap’ into the Potential of Your Smartphone
Sales and marketing teams nowadays are depending more and more on various mobile apps to generate new leads. With interactive interfaces and ease of use, these apps are surely helping to grow the sales funnel, to engage with the audience better, and also leading to improved conversions. With the above 5 apps, you are sure to add to your prospect list and thus improve your sales performance.