Register Now for ScanBizCards WebSync to backup your DYMO CardScan contacts and much more!
ScanBizCards is proud to offer a replacement for the former DYMO At Your Service (AYS) backup service for CardScan users. The solution consists of a Windows desktop utility installed side-by-side on the computer running the CardScan Executive software (which is the software provided by DYMO that allows you to scan business cards with your CardScan device), which will keep your local CardScan databases always in sync with your new ScanBizCards WebSync account, which is accessible from any browser on any computer.
. Check our demo Web Sync account at www.scanbizcards.com/webdemo
- click anywhere (don't miss the Map View and the Export function!) and please logout on top when done.
Additionally, once your cards are uploaded to your WebSync account you have the option to install our ScanBizCards Business Card Reader mobile app on your iPhone, Android phone, or Windows phone (Blackberry coming soon), sign-in within the app to your WebSync account, and always carry all your contacts in your pocket!
. See www.scanbizcards.com
for more info on the ScanBizCards mobile apps.
Most users of CardScan have their CardScan database files (.CDB's) on their computer. If you know that you do not have your CDB's, and need to retrieve a copy of your contacts from AYS, please contact DYMO at: http://sites.dymo.com/Support/Pages/ContactForm.aspx
How does it Work?
Register for a WebSync account using the form on the right (unless you are already a ScanBizCards WebSync user). Pay just $20 for the first year and get 50% OFF ($10) for each year after that.
- Install the CardScanSync desktop utility for Windows by downloading this file
- Follow the instructions in the CardScan Utility Tutorial
- Cards will start appearing in your WebSync account as the utility processes your CDB file(s). If you installed our mobile app and use the same WebSync email address in the app and on the web, your imported cards will start appearing on your phone as well!
- After initial upload, the utility will automatically keep your local CardScan files and your WebSync account synchronized
- Visit www.scanbizcards.com/websync from any computer to access your cards online.
Mac users or for computers where you don't wish to install the CardScan Sync utility please click here
for more info about the web upload alternative.
Get Started Now!
It's as easy as entering your Email Address and choosing a password...
Simply enter your email address and choose the password you want to use.. You'll be taken over to PayPal where you can make your payment of just $20 for the first year of WebSync + Dymo CardScan Import Service - and that's all there is to it! You will receive a welcome email within moments of payment and can immediately begin using the service.